Advanced Blogging Tips (How to Grow Your CPC)



______


This is a tip of what I teach in my advanced blogging class: 


Take this post seriously; It's simple but very important to your blogging career. 


Millions of bloggers get tens of thousands of page views on their websites every day but hardly make any reasonable money. 


I have seen bloggers who get up to 20k visitors daily but make less than $100. That's very discouraging. 


On the screenshots below you will see something quite different. Something every blogger would wish for. 


On the first screenshot, I got over 15k page views and made over $1,000 and it got better on the second screenshot: 1,700 page views, $120 made. 


These results are very terrific and it's possible for me because of my high Cost Per Click (CPC). 


So, as a blogger, having a high CPC should be more important to you than having hundreds of thousands of visitors. 


Because if you get 50k daily pageviews and make $200 and I get 15k daily page views and make $1,000, I’m better than you. 


So, how do you get a high CPC?


Some people would tell you to target tier one countries like USA, Canada, UK, etc. but 99% of my traffic comes from Nigeria. 


Shocking, right? Lol. 


Below are four simple and important things: 


1. The loading speed of your website and the quality of your SSL. Surprising, right? Get it! 


2. Your niche. You can’t be blogging about BBN that can be found on every social media and hope for a high CPC. 


3. The design of your website and the quality of your content. This helps your RPM and RPM helps CPC to grow. 


4. Don’t let comments on your post exceed five per page. In simple tone: make only 5 comments or less, visible under your post per page. 


The above tips are part of three sets of advanced tips that I charge N1,000,000 to teach. Hold it dearly. 


If you are in my advanced blogging class, save this post. We will be discussing it in detail. 


#bloggingtips