Some Simple Blogging Tips That You Should Try Out



 ON BLOGGING, GROWTH, AND WHAT NEXT


If you are a blogger on my timeline please read carefully.


Where do I start? 


Okay, here it is.


First, blogging is fun.


I say it loosely. Yes. I say it loosely because it is  relatively true.


Have you not noticed that the adrenaline rush you had the day you bought your domain name died down few months down the line?


I am not talking about your first 3 months.


I am talking about surviving your first 6 months of blogging with no results.


When you start, you envisage your results and even map out how to spend the money you will soon start making.


You are all excited about what the future holds and all of a sudden, you figure out that the future does not exist! It never has!


Blogging is hard. It is tough. People don't know but it is absolutely difficult! 


The fight for places on search engine, the rush for organic traffic, or do I talk about the quest for normal traffic?


Yet in all these things, it is the easiest and most profitable of all things online!


Confused? Hold on.


I have grown a bit in blogging and I look back and see all the blogging mistakes I made in my early days and laugh in anger at my sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge.


The same ignorance is what made me. I have been molded into something else through my quest for  knowledge when I had none.


Now I boldly say that blogging is one of the easiest of everything online.


It is easiest when you have a daring spirit and someone to lean on.


Now I boldly go for keywords that seem out of my reach and I get a piece of the pie every once in a while.


I do it for tomorrow. I do it for the future that does not exist; only tomorrow exists!


A bit controversial I know.


 Hard Facts About Blogging You Should Know...


1. Blogging is not a get rich quick overnight scheme...


2. Blogging is not blood money, or automatic money


3. Blogging is not free money...


4. Blogging is not Yahoo Yahoo


5. Blogging will chop your time and energy (lots of it)...


6. Blogging is not for lazy people 


What then do you do to grow in this thing called blogging?


✅ You must understand why exactly people open their search engines.


✅ You must understand the stake your niche holds on people.


✅ You must understand how people would search for articles your blog already has.


Understanding search intent and SEO can be the difference between you and your pastor's kid.


What next?


You play the SEO & SI game and you win a few.


Go for the money!


If you know what people are looking for, give it to them and seek to sell something while giving them the solution they seek.


I did not write this for a crowded mind to understand. 


Read it now, come back in the morning and read it again.